Oct 29, 2013, 11:38 PM EDT
Steen scored his league-leading 11th goal of this season and the timing of this one could not have been better.
Steen scored on the power play with one minute remaining in regulation to give the St. Louis Blues a 3-2 win over the Winnipeg Jets. He collected a pass from the point from Jay Bouwmeester in the slot and then beat Jets goalie Ondrej Pavelec with a backhander to give the Blues the win.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54