Oct 29, 2013, 11:38 PM EDT
Steen scored his league-leading 11th goal of this season and the timing of this one could not have been better.
Steen scored on the power play with one minute remaining in regulation to give the St. Louis Blues a 3-2 win over the Winnipeg Jets. He collected a pass from the point from Jay Bouwmeester in the slot and then beat Jets goalie Ondrej Pavelec with a backhander to give the Blues the win.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5