Oct 29, 2013, 11:38 PM EDT
Steen scored his league-leading 11th goal of this season and the timing of this one could not have been better.
Steen scored on the power play with one minute remaining in regulation to give the St. Louis Blues a 3-2 win over the Winnipeg Jets. He collected a pass from the point from Jay Bouwmeester in the slot and then beat Jets goalie Ondrej Pavelec with a backhander to give the Blues the win.
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 28
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; Blues tie it up in waning moments 91
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 47
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 76
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 63