Oct 29, 2013, 11:09 PM EDT
Phil Kessel is on a tear for the Toronto Maple Leafs.
He has two goals tonight, as the Leafs had jumped out to a 3-0 lead over the struggling Edmonton Oilers, and seven goals in his last four games. The video below is of his second of the evening.
Using quick hands, Kessel collected the puck below the goal line, switched backhand to forehand and went top shelf on Oilers goalie Richard Bachman.
Kessel then set up rookie defenseman Morgan Rielly for his first career NHL goal.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 11
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 13
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5