Oct 28, 2013, 7:54 PM EDT
Things remain pretty dim for the Sabres right now – nice Matt Moulson debut or not – but that didn’t make Monday’s crowd in Buffalo so sour that they didn’t treat long-time former head coach Lindy Ruff with the appropriate amount of respect:
(Updated with a better video.)
Ruff’s Dallas Stars are off to a hot start tonight, taking a 3-1 lead to the first intermission.
That might be OK, really, because many Sabres fans might prefer to focus on the future … and maybe, to some extent, the past.
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 19
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 15
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6