Oct 28, 2013, 7:54 PM EDT
Things remain pretty dim for the Sabres right now – nice Matt Moulson debut or not – but that didn’t make Monday’s crowd in Buffalo so sour that they didn’t treat long-time former head coach Lindy Ruff with the appropriate amount of respect:
(Updated with a better video.)
Ruff’s Dallas Stars are off to a hot start tonight, taking a 3-1 lead to the first intermission.
That might be OK, really, because many Sabres fans might prefer to focus on the future … and maybe, to some extent, the past.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 0
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 8
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 3
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 13
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 39
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 62
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1