Oct 28, 2013, 8:35 PM EST
If it weren’t for Moulson being a lefty (Thomas Vanek shoots right-handed), one could excuse Hodgson for feeling right at home with his new running mate, as Moulson is wearing the same No. 26 in Buffalo.
Update: Holy contract year, Moulson scored again, giving him two tallies with Buffalo and eight on the season.
Nice to see that each goal gives a taste of what Moulson can do: score them pretty and in the “dirty areas.”
Final update: Moulson’s two tallies weren’t enough, however, as Lindy Ruff won in his return to Buffalo 4-3.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 25
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 59
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 41
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (94)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)