Oct 28, 2013, 8:35 PM EDT
If it weren’t for Moulson being a lefty (Thomas Vanek shoots right-handed), one could excuse Hodgson for feeling right at home with his new running mate, as Moulson is wearing the same No. 26 in Buffalo.
Update: Holy contract year, Moulson scored again, giving him two tallies with Buffalo and eight on the season.
Nice to see that each goal gives a taste of what Moulson can do: score them pretty and in the “dirty areas.”
Final update: Moulson’s two tallies weren’t enough, however, as Lindy Ruff won in his return to Buffalo 4-3.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)