Oct 28, 2013, 8:22 PM EDT
The NHLPA can take it easy – on this specific instance, at least – as Buffalo Sabres pest Patrick Kaleta decided not to appeal his 10-game suspension to an independent arbitrator, according to various reporters.
The league decided to give him that 10-game punishment back on Oct. 15:
The 27-year-old will be eligible to return during a Nov. 2 home game against the Anaheim Ducks. He’ll indeed lose more than $150K from this verdict, after all.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5