Oct 28, 2013, 8:22 PM EST
The NHLPA can take it easy – on this specific instance, at least – as Buffalo Sabres pest Patrick Kaleta decided not to appeal his 10-game suspension to an independent arbitrator, according to various reporters.
The league decided to give him that 10-game punishment back on Oct. 15:
The 27-year-old will be eligible to return during a Nov. 2 home game against the Anaheim Ducks. He’ll indeed lose more than $150K from this verdict, after all.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 15
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 16
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 7
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8