Oct 28, 2013, 4:40 PM EDT
After all, Moulson was in his mid-20s and still trying to prove he belonged in the NHL before hooking up with Tavares in 2009-10 for the first of three consecutive 30-or-more-goal seasons.
Now in Buffalo, the 29-year-old winger has the opportunity to prove he’s more than just a product of the 2009 first overall pick.
Moulson is expected to join center Cody Hodgson on the Sabres’ top line tonight at home versus Dallas.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 8
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 14
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39