Oct 28, 2013, 12:27 PM EDT
Saku Koivu is going home to Anaheim to be evaluated by the Ducks’ medical staff after getting knocked out by Brandon Dubinsky yesterday in Columbus.
Per Eric Stephens of the OC Register, team doctors will determine whether the 38-year-old can rejoin the Ducks on their road trip.
Anaheim (9-3-0) still has four games left on its Eastern journey — Tuesday in Philadelphia, Thursday in Boston, Saturday in Buffalo, and Monday in New York versus the Rangers.
The NHL deemed Dubinsky’s hit to be clean.
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 18
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 36
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (36)