Oct 27, 2013, 4:48 PM EDT
The Calgary Flames unveiled their new third jerseys Sunday afternoon at their inaugural Fan Fest in Calgary and, without further ado, here’s what they look like.
It’s a retro look that has reminders of the Minnesota Wild’s current green third jersey and the Buffalo Sabres third jersey from the last two seasons.
“We are looking forward to playing in front of the C of Red in the new jersey which represents the City in a new unique way with the word ‘Calgary’ on the front,” says Flames Captain Mark Giordano.
There is a shoulder patch that you can’t really see in that photo, but it’s a nice added touch to the look.
Creative use of the “C” and “F” in that design, right?
All right fashion critics, what do you make of it? Let us know in the comments, we know you will.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 9
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40