Oct 27, 2013, 4:48 PM EST
The Calgary Flames unveiled their new third jerseys Sunday afternoon at their inaugural Fan Fest in Calgary and, without further ado, here’s what they look like.
It’s a retro look that has reminders of the Minnesota Wild’s current green third jersey and the Buffalo Sabres third jersey from the last two seasons.
“We are looking forward to playing in front of the C of Red in the new jersey which represents the City in a new unique way with the word ‘Calgary’ on the front,” says Flames Captain Mark Giordano.
There is a shoulder patch that you can’t really see in that photo, but it’s a nice added touch to the look.
Creative use of the “C” and “F” in that design, right?
All right fashion critics, what do you make of it? Let us know in the comments, we know you will.
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 54
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 11
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 86
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ (78)