Oct 27, 2013, 4:48 PM EDT
The Calgary Flames unveiled their new third jerseys Sunday afternoon at their inaugural Fan Fest in Calgary and, without further ado, here’s what they look like.
It’s a retro look that has reminders of the Minnesota Wild’s current green third jersey and the Buffalo Sabres third jersey from the last two seasons.
“We are looking forward to playing in front of the C of Red in the new jersey which represents the City in a new unique way with the word ‘Calgary’ on the front,” says Flames Captain Mark Giordano.
There is a shoulder patch that you can’t really see in that photo, but it’s a nice added touch to the look.
Creative use of the “C” and “F” in that design, right?
All right fashion critics, what do you make of it? Let us know in the comments, we know you will.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5