Oct 26, 2013, 8:25 PM EST
Jarome Iginla will take it.
In the first period of Saturday’s game between the Boston and New Jersey, the Bruins’ veteran forward chased down a loose puck and threw a shot from a brutal angle, however it deflected off the skate of Devils’ forward Damien Brunner and through the legs of goalie Martin Brodeur.
The goal gave the Bruins a 2-0 lead just before the midway point of the first period. The Bruins went into the first intermission with a 3-1 lead.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8