Oct 26, 2013, 9:07 PM EDT
It didn’t take long for the main event to erupt in Saturday’s game between the Philadelphia Flyers and New York Islanders.
The two heavyweights threw numerous right and left haymakers. Rosehill got the early upper hand but Boulton battled back. Too even to score a winner, as the scrap ended right around center ice with the linesman coming between the two combatants.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32