Oct 26, 2013, 5:03 PM EST
The night went well for the Ducks, but Silfverberg was slashed during the contest and has a broken hand as a result. The Ducks are estimating that he will be sidelined for the next four-to-six weeks.
The 23-year-old forward has cooled down since his hot start to the season, but he still has a solid four goals and seven points in 11 contests.
To make matters worse for the Ducks, Mathieu Perreault‘s wrist was sprained during the 2-1 victory and he’s day-to-day. Meanwhile, Dustin Penner is heading to Columbus, where the Ducks will play on Sunday. Penner has been dealing with a concussion, but hasn’t experienced symptoms in several days.
Before Penner sustained the injury, he had two goals and four points in six games.
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 1
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 2
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 1
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (46)