Oct 26, 2013, 8:09 PM EDT
Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Rob Scuderi had to be taken off the ice with the help of the trainer due to a possible knee injury, as per reports from Rob Rossi Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
It appears to have occurred when Scuderi got tangled up with David Clarkson, as the Leafs forward went to finish his check along the boards late in the first period.
In 10 games with the Penguins this season, the 34-year-old Scuderi has one assist.
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs Day at PHT 0
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 19
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 40
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 35
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 30
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (40)