Oct 26, 2013, 8:09 PM EDT
Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Rob Scuderi had to be taken off the ice with the help of the trainer due to a possible knee injury, as per reports from Rob Rossi Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
It appears to have occurred when Scuderi got tangled up with David Clarkson, as the Leafs forward went to finish his check along the boards late in the first period.
In 10 games with the Penguins this season, the 34-year-old Scuderi has one assist.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32