Oct 26, 2013, 8:09 PM EST
Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Rob Scuderi had to be taken off the ice with the help of the trainer due to a possible knee injury, as per reports from Rob Rossi Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
It appears to have occurred when Scuderi got tangled up with David Clarkson, as the Leafs forward went to finish his check along the boards late in the first period.
In 10 games with the Penguins this season, the 34-year-old Scuderi has one assist.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8