Oct 26, 2013, 8:35 PM EST
That is according to Jonas Siegel of TSN 1050 radio. Siegel reported just a few minutes that later that Orr had returned to the bench.
Prior to heading to the dressing room, Orr went heavily and awkwardly into the end boards as he tried to finish his check on Penguins’ defenseman Kris Letang.
Orr was seen in considerable discomfort on the bench in the seconds after his failed check.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 13
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5