Oct 26, 2013, 6:15 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets take on the Dallas Stars tonight, and may be without one of their top players in Evander Kane. Then again, he may enter into the lineup, after all.
“Yeah, it was just maintenance,” Jets head coach Claude Noel said, as per NHL.com. “Game-time situation, we’ll see how he’s doing.”
Kane, tied for the team lead in points with eight in 11 games, did not take the morning skate.
The Jets currently have a 4-5-2 record and are two points up on the Stars at the bottom of the Central Division.
Updated: Evander Kane was inserted into the lineup. He has also scored a goal in this game.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)