Oct 26, 2013, 6:15 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets take on the Dallas Stars tonight, and may be without one of their top players in Evander Kane. Then again, he may enter into the lineup, after all.
“Yeah, it was just maintenance,” Jets head coach Claude Noel said, as per NHL.com. “Game-time situation, we’ll see how he’s doing.”
Kane, tied for the team lead in points with eight in 11 games, did not take the morning skate.
The Jets currently have a 4-5-2 record and are two points up on the Stars at the bottom of the Central Division.
Updated: Evander Kane was inserted into the lineup. He has also scored a goal in this game.
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 7
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 16
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 35
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 20
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 76
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)