Oct 26, 2013, 6:15 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets take on the Dallas Stars tonight, and may be without one of their top players in Evander Kane. Then again, he may enter into the lineup, after all.
“Yeah, it was just maintenance,” Jets head coach Claude Noel said, as per NHL.com. “Game-time situation, we’ll see how he’s doing.”
Kane, tied for the team lead in points with eight in 11 games, did not take the morning skate.
The Jets currently have a 4-5-2 record and are two points up on the Stars at the bottom of the Central Division.
Updated: Evander Kane was inserted into the lineup. He has also scored a goal in this game.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 38
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)