Oct 26, 2013, 6:15 PM EST
The Winnipeg Jets take on the Dallas Stars tonight, and may be without one of their top players in Evander Kane. Then again, he may enter into the lineup, after all.
“Yeah, it was just maintenance,” Jets head coach Claude Noel said, as per NHL.com. “Game-time situation, we’ll see how he’s doing.”
Kane, tied for the team lead in points with eight in 11 games, did not take the morning skate.
The Jets currently have a 4-5-2 record and are two points up on the Stars at the bottom of the Central Division.
Updated: Evander Kane was inserted into the lineup. He has also scored a goal in this game.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 1
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 2
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 6
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 20
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 19
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 42
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)