Oct 26, 2013, 6:15 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets take on the Dallas Stars tonight, and may be without one of their top players in Evander Kane. Then again, he may enter into the lineup, after all.
“Yeah, it was just maintenance,” Jets head coach Claude Noel said, as per NHL.com. “Game-time situation, we’ll see how he’s doing.”
Kane, tied for the team lead in points with eight in 11 games, did not take the morning skate.
The Jets currently have a 4-5-2 record and are two points up on the Stars at the bottom of the Central Division.
Updated: Evander Kane was inserted into the lineup. He has also scored a goal in this game.
- Will winning trump revenge tonight? 0
- Sleepy Sharks hit new low in loss to Buffalo 5
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 6
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 32
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)