Oct 26, 2013, 6:54 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs take on the Pittsburgh Penguins, with puck drop just a few minutes away.
However, the Leafs will be without center Tyler Bozak, according to reporters in Toronto. He is dealing with a lower-body injury and will be re-evaluated “in the next day or two,” wrote Joe Yerdon for NHL.com.
In 11 games this season, the 27-year-old Bozak, who re-signed in Toronto for five years at $21 million this summer, has three goals and six points.
The Leafs are coming off a 5-2 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday.
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 0
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 7
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 69
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 63
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)