Oct 26, 2013, 6:54 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs take on the Pittsburgh Penguins, with puck drop just a few minutes away.
However, the Leafs will be without center Tyler Bozak, according to reporters in Toronto. He is dealing with a lower-body injury and will be re-evaluated “in the next day or two,” wrote Joe Yerdon for NHL.com.
In 11 games this season, the 27-year-old Bozak, who re-signed in Toronto for five years at $21 million this summer, has three goals and six points.
The Leafs are coming off a 5-2 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5