Oct 26, 2013, 6:54 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs take on the Pittsburgh Penguins, with puck drop just a few minutes away.
However, the Leafs will be without center Tyler Bozak, according to reporters in Toronto. He is dealing with a lower-body injury and will be re-evaluated “in the next day or two,” wrote Joe Yerdon for NHL.com.
In 11 games this season, the 27-year-old Bozak, who re-signed in Toronto for five years at $21 million this summer, has three goals and six points.
The Leafs are coming off a 5-2 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday.
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 5
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 9
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)