Oct 25, 2013, 9:02 PM EDT
Generally speaking, seeing a top-six-caliber forward fight can be a little nerve-wracking because of injury risks. Every now and then, it might light a fire for that – or both – players.
Stewart, 25, only has two points – both assists – in seven games after getting 18 goals in 48 contests last season. Kassian, 22, only has a goal so far this season. Both haven’t scored in a while, either.
This actually isn’t the first time the two have fought each other, either (this post’s main image is obviously from that other fight). They dropped the mitts on March 19, too:
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 7
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47