Oct 25, 2013, 9:02 PM EDT
Generally speaking, seeing a top-six-caliber forward fight can be a little nerve-wracking because of injury risks. Every now and then, it might light a fire for that – or both – players.
Stewart, 25, only has two points – both assists – in seven games after getting 18 goals in 48 contests last season. Kassian, 22, only has a goal so far this season. Both haven’t scored in a while, either.
This actually isn’t the first time the two have fought each other, either (this post’s main image is obviously from that other fight). They dropped the mitts on March 19, too:
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39