Oct 25, 2013, 11:36 PM EDT
Call it adopting their feisty coach’s attitude or just winning some close games, but the Vancouver Canucks are now on a three-game winning streak, including Friday’s 3-2 OT win against the St. Louis Blues.
All three of those victories came by a single goal. In tonight’s case, Ryan Kesler was the difference-maker, scoring two goals, including the overtime-clincher:
Kesler, 29, also found the net midway through the second period:
Kesler now has seven goals on the season.
While Vancouver is now on a three-game winning streak to finish a seven-game road trip 5-2-0, the Blues have lost two in a row.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabres in franchise history 0
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 4
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17