Oct 25, 2013, 11:36 PM EDT
Call it adopting their feisty coach’s attitude or just winning some close games, but the Vancouver Canucks are now on a three-game winning streak, including Friday’s 3-2 OT win against the St. Louis Blues.
All three of those victories came by a single goal. In tonight’s case, Ryan Kesler was the difference-maker, scoring two goals, including the overtime-clincher:
Kesler, 29, also found the net midway through the second period:
Kesler now has seven goals on the season.
While Vancouver is now on a three-game winning streak to finish a seven-game road trip 5-2-0, the Blues have lost two in a row.
- WATCH LIVE: Tampa Bay Lightning at Montreal Canadiens (Game 3) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 6
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 43
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 72
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 23
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 26
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 136
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40