Oct 24, 2013, 4:53 PM EST
It took $1 billion and required the New York Rangers to start two of their last three seasons with lengthy road trips, but Madison Square Garden’s three-phase renovation is finally over.
The Rangers won’t play their first home game of 2013-14 until Monday when they host Montreal.
And, of course, how long they get to call the current location home — beyond the year 2023? — remains unclear.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11