Oct 24, 2013, 10:23 PM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville simply said that he isn’t complaining about his team’s deceptively strong record considering their up-and-down play. He probably won’t complain too much about stealing a point via Thursday’s 5-5 goal against the Tampa Bay Lightning, either.
Like any self-respecting captain, St. Louis scored the game-winner to “redeem” himself, giving the Lightning a 6-5 win in OT. The Lightning have beaten the Blackhawks twice this season, once via a shootout and tonight in OT.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5