Oct 24, 2013, 10:23 PM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville simply said that he isn’t complaining about his team’s deceptively strong record considering their up-and-down play. He probably won’t complain too much about stealing a point via Thursday’s 5-5 goal against the Tampa Bay Lightning, either.
Like any self-respecting captain, St. Louis scored the game-winner to “redeem” himself, giving the Lightning a 6-5 win in OT. The Lightning have beaten the Blackhawks twice this season, once via a shootout and tonight in OT.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35