Oct 24, 2013, 10:23 PM EST
Chicago Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville simply said that he isn’t complaining about his team’s deceptively strong record considering their up-and-down play. He probably won’t complain too much about stealing a point via Thursday’s 5-5 goal against the Tampa Bay Lightning, either.
Like any self-respecting captain, St. Louis scored the game-winner to “redeem” himself, giving the Lightning a 6-5 win in OT. The Lightning have beaten the Blackhawks twice this season, once via a shootout and tonight in OT.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 2
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 7
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 20
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11