Oct 24, 2013, 2:00 AM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks recalled defenseman Yann Sauve from the Utica Comets in the American Hockey League.
The club made the announcement Wednesday evening.
In four games with the Comets this season, Sauve had a pair of assists.
The 23-year-old blue liner has five games of NHL experience, all coming with the Canucks in the 2010-11 season. He is originally a second-round pick of the Canucks from 2008.
His development took a different twist last season, when he was sent to the Kalamazoo Wings in the ECHL for 32 games.
- Neely was ‘surprised’ that Hamilton didn’t want to sign with Bruins 3
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 24
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 32
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 63
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 25
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 91
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 19
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 15
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 14
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (91)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)