Oct 24, 2013, 9:07 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks’ forward group was already wobbly with Alex Burrows, Jordan Schroeder and Jannik Hansen on the mend. Now it looks like you can add Dale Weise and David Booth to that group after Thursday’s game against the New Jersey Devils.
(Booth’s struggles were already making some waves, yet now he’s injured.)
The Vancouver Sun’s Brad Ziemer jokes that head coach John Tortorella couldn’t turn to his fourth line because there “isn’t one.” He also confirmed that neither Weise (leg/lower-body) and Booth (undisclosed) will be back during tonight’s action.
At the moment, the Canucks are hanging in there with a 2-2 score, even though they only have 11 shots on goal.
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 26
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; Blues tie it up in waning moments 88
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 43
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 73
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 63