Oct 24, 2013, 9:07 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks’ forward group was already wobbly with Alex Burrows, Jordan Schroeder and Jannik Hansen on the mend. Now it looks like you can add Dale Weise and David Booth to that group after Thursday’s game against the New Jersey Devils.
(Booth’s struggles were already making some waves, yet now he’s injured.)
The Vancouver Sun’s Brad Ziemer jokes that head coach John Tortorella couldn’t turn to his fourth line because there “isn’t one.” He also confirmed that neither Weise (leg/lower-body) and Booth (undisclosed) will be back during tonight’s action.
At the moment, the Canucks are hanging in there with a 2-2 score, even though they only have 11 shots on goal.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 117
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 81
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (117)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (81)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (40)