Oct 23, 2013, 9:36 PM EST
Miller threw out the left pad to deny Eriksson of what looked like a sure goal in the first period of Wednesday’s game.
Eriksson was parked right in front of the net to Miller’s left, but the netminder came across with the pad to take away the lower part of the net on a quick one-time shot from Eriksson.
The Bruins have since been able to solve Miller.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11