Oct 23, 2013, 9:36 PM EDT
Miller threw out the left pad to deny Eriksson of what looked like a sure goal in the first period of Wednesday’s game.
Eriksson was parked right in front of the net to Miller’s left, but the netminder came across with the pad to take away the lower part of the net on a quick one-time shot from Eriksson.
The Bruins have since been able to solve Miller.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39