Oct 23, 2013, 9:36 PM EDT
Miller threw out the left pad to deny Eriksson of what looked like a sure goal in the first period of Wednesday’s game.
Eriksson was parked right in front of the net to Miller’s left, but the netminder came across with the pad to take away the lower part of the net on a quick one-time shot from Eriksson.
The Bruins have since been able to solve Miller.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38