Oct 23, 2013, 9:36 PM EDT
Miller threw out the left pad to deny Eriksson of what looked like a sure goal in the first period of Wednesday’s game.
Eriksson was parked right in front of the net to Miller’s left, but the netminder came across with the pad to take away the lower part of the net on a quick one-time shot from Eriksson.
The Bruins have since been able to solve Miller.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8