Oct 23, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
From our friend Kevin Kurz at CSN Bay Area:
Sharks defenseman Dan Boyle will rejoin the team Wednesday night in Boston, according to a team source.
Boyle is expected to be on the ice at TD Garden Thursday morning for the team’s morning skate. It will be the first time Boyle steps on the ice since being hit from behind and into the boards by the Blues’ Maxim Lapierre on October 16 in St. Louis.
Note this doesn’t mean Boyle, currently on injured reserve, is going to play against the Bruins. The 37-year-old could possibly be back in action Oct. 30 (next Wednesday) in Los Angeles, according to an estimate by Sharks beat writer David Pollak of the Mercury News.
After the Bruins game, the Sharks play Saturday in Montreal and Sunday in Ottawa.
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 28
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)