Oct 23, 2013, 4:19 PM EST
From our friend Kevin Kurz at CSN Bay Area:
Sharks defenseman Dan Boyle will rejoin the team Wednesday night in Boston, according to a team source.
Boyle is expected to be on the ice at TD Garden Thursday morning for the team’s morning skate. It will be the first time Boyle steps on the ice since being hit from behind and into the boards by the Blues’ Maxim Lapierre on October 16 in St. Louis.
Note this doesn’t mean Boyle, currently on injured reserve, is going to play against the Bruins. The 37-year-old could possibly be back in action Oct. 30 (next Wednesday) in Los Angeles, according to an estimate by Sharks beat writer David Pollak of the Mercury News.
After the Bruins game, the Sharks play Saturday in Montreal and Sunday in Ottawa.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54