Oct 21, 2013, 10:48 AM EDT
This just in from the NHL:
A limited number of tickets to the 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® will go on sale via Ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster.ca, the official ticket marketplace of the NHL, at 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday, Oct. 22. The 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® is scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 1, when the Detroit Red Wings will host the Toronto Maple Leafs at Michigan Stadium on the University of Michigan campus.
Fans attending at the 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic could be part of a world record-setting crowd. The record for attendance at an ice hockey game is 104,173 people, set at the game between the University of Michigan and Michigan State University at Michigan Stadium in 2010.
For prices and stadium seating map, click here. Looks like a range between $89 and $279.
That game, of course, will also be televised on NBC, just in case you can’t be there in person.
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 25
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 26
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 40
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 53
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)