Oct 20, 2013, 6:56 PM EST
Barry Trotz won’t cough up the Nashville Predators’ starter against the Winnipeg Jets for some reason on Sunday, but he at least admitted that Mike Fisher will miss another game with a lower-body injury, the WInnipeg Sun’s Ken Wiebe reports.
Fisher, 33, was unable to play in last night’s win against the Montreal Canadiens because of the injury.
Fisher was putting together a nice start to the 2013-14 season, scoring two goals and three assists for five points in seven games. He’s in the first season of a two-year deal that nets him $4.2 million per year.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11