Oct 20, 2013, 6:56 PM EDT
Barry Trotz won’t cough up the Nashville Predators’ starter against the Winnipeg Jets for some reason on Sunday, but he at least admitted that Mike Fisher will miss another game with a lower-body injury, the WInnipeg Sun’s Ken Wiebe reports.
Fisher, 33, was unable to play in last night’s win against the Montreal Canadiens because of the injury.
Fisher was putting together a nice start to the 2013-14 season, scoring two goals and three assists for five points in seven games. He’s in the first season of a two-year deal that nets him $4.2 million per year.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 8
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 14
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39