Oct 20, 2013, 6:56 PM EDT
Barry Trotz won’t cough up the Nashville Predators’ starter against the Winnipeg Jets for some reason on Sunday, but he at least admitted that Mike Fisher will miss another game with a lower-body injury, the WInnipeg Sun’s Ken Wiebe reports.
Fisher, 33, was unable to play in last night’s win against the Montreal Canadiens because of the injury.
Fisher was putting together a nice start to the 2013-14 season, scoring two goals and three assists for five points in seven games. He’s in the first season of a two-year deal that nets him $4.2 million per year.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 14
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31