Oct 20, 2013, 6:56 PM EDT
Barry Trotz won’t cough up the Nashville Predators’ starter against the Winnipeg Jets for some reason on Sunday, but he at least admitted that Mike Fisher will miss another game with a lower-body injury, the WInnipeg Sun’s Ken Wiebe reports.
Fisher, 33, was unable to play in last night’s win against the Montreal Canadiens because of the injury.
Fisher was putting together a nice start to the 2013-14 season, scoring two goals and three assists for five points in seven games. He’s in the first season of a two-year deal that nets him $4.2 million per year.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 10
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54