Oct 20, 2013, 6:56 PM EDT
Barry Trotz won’t cough up the Nashville Predators’ starter against the Winnipeg Jets for some reason on Sunday, but he at least admitted that Mike Fisher will miss another game with a lower-body injury, the WInnipeg Sun’s Ken Wiebe reports.
Fisher, 33, was unable to play in last night’s win against the Montreal Canadiens because of the injury.
Fisher was putting together a nice start to the 2013-14 season, scoring two goals and three assists for five points in seven games. He’s in the first season of a two-year deal that nets him $4.2 million per year.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 4
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 7
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 38
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)