Oct 20, 2013, 10:25 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks announced that Dustin Penner was briefly “knocked out” thanks to a high hit by Dallas Stars forward Ryan Garbutt, but he’s now fully mobile and can walk under his own power, according to the Los Angeles Times’ Helene Elliott.
Here’s video of the hit, via SBNation:
PHT will keep an eye out for any other details that might emerge.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 0
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21