Oct 19, 2013, 1:11 AM EST
The Anaheim Ducks continue to keep pace with the San Jose Sharks in the Pacific Division.
On Friday against the Phoenix Coyotes, the Ducks got a late third-period goal from Nick Bonino to tie the game with just over two minutes remaining to eventually send the game to overtime.
Bonino added another in the six-round skills competition, as did Corey Perry, Teemu Selanne and Jakob Silfverberg, who tallied the winner. The Ducks made it six straight wins, thanks to a 3-2 shootout victory over the Coyotes.
Earlier in the game, Selanne scored his second goal of the season and career goal No. 677.
This one, which came less than seven minutes into the opening period, just barely got under the arm of Coyotes goalie Mike Smith and trickled over the goal line, but they all count.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 0
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 0
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 5
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 0
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 9
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 6
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 15
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)