Oct 19, 2013, 3:57 PM EST
Hall, 21, was upset by the Eric Gryba hit that lead to the injury, which might have been knee-to-knee (we’ll add video if it becomes available). Hall slashed Gryba before needing a little help off the ice.
(Gryba, 25, does have a suspension history, as he sat two games for a hit on Lars Eller in the 2013 playoffs.)
Hall has developed into a legitimate top-line forward, but injuries have been a serious concern. He was limited to 65 and 61 games in his first two seasons, although he was mostly healthy in 2013. The Oilers have to hope that this is just a minor issue, as they haven’t had a ton of injury luck lately.
Update: Oilers coach Dallas Eakins says Hall will be out for “more than day or two” but there’s nothing official yet.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54