Oct 19, 2013, 3:57 PM EDT
Hall, 21, was upset by the Eric Gryba hit that lead to the injury, which might have been knee-to-knee (we’ll add video if it becomes available). Hall slashed Gryba before needing a little help off the ice.
(Gryba, 25, does have a suspension history, as he sat two games for a hit on Lars Eller in the 2013 playoffs.)
Hall has developed into a legitimate top-line forward, but injuries have been a serious concern. He was limited to 65 and 61 games in his first two seasons, although he was mostly healthy in 2013. The Oilers have to hope that this is just a minor issue, as they haven’t had a ton of injury luck lately.
Update: Oilers coach Dallas Eakins says Hall will be out for “more than day or two” but there’s nothing official yet.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 16
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 10
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 37
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)