Oct 19, 2013, 3:57 PM EDT
Hall, 21, was upset by the Eric Gryba hit that lead to the injury, which might have been knee-to-knee (we’ll add video if it becomes available). Hall slashed Gryba before needing a little help off the ice.
(Gryba, 25, does have a suspension history, as he sat two games for a hit on Lars Eller in the 2013 playoffs.)
Hall has developed into a legitimate top-line forward, but injuries have been a serious concern. He was limited to 65 and 61 games in his first two seasons, although he was mostly healthy in 2013. The Oilers have to hope that this is just a minor issue, as they haven’t had a ton of injury luck lately.
Update: Oilers coach Dallas Eakins says Hall will be out for “more than day or two” but there’s nothing official yet.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (90)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)