Oct 19, 2013, 4:50 PM EDT
The Stars visit the Los Angeles Kings tonight and then play against the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday, so we’ll see if Lehtonen gets back into the lineup tomorrow.
Ellis, 33, won his first game of 2013-14 on Thursday, stopping 32 shots as the Stars gave the San Jose Sharks their first loss in a 4-3 shootout.
Lehtonen, 29, is 2-1-0 with a sterling .953 save percentage so far this season, so the Stars would probably like to see him return as soon as possible.
That being said, the Stars also hope Ellis will “push” Lehtonen in 2013-14.
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 2
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 15
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 35
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 44
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy 172
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)