Oct 19, 2013, 4:50 PM EDT
The Stars visit the Los Angeles Kings tonight and then play against the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday, so we’ll see if Lehtonen gets back into the lineup tomorrow.
Ellis, 33, won his first game of 2013-14 on Thursday, stopping 32 shots as the Stars gave the San Jose Sharks their first loss in a 4-3 shootout.
Lehtonen, 29, is 2-1-0 with a sterling .953 save percentage so far this season, so the Stars would probably like to see him return as soon as possible.
That being said, the Stars also hope Ellis will “push” Lehtonen in 2013-14.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)