Oct 19, 2013, 3:21 PM EDT
Head coach John Tortorella’s shot-blocking strategies prompted the Vancouver Province’s Ben Kuzma to clarify that Schroeder, 23, didn’t hurt his foot getting in front of a puck.
— Ben Kuzma (@benkuzma) October 19, 2013
The Canucks drafted him 22nd overall in 2009. He hasn’t been able to generate a point in three games so far this season (including today). He had nine points in 31 contests last season.
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 0
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 0
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 27
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 97
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 8
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 11
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36