Oct 19, 2013, 3:21 PM EDT
Head coach John Tortorella’s shot-blocking strategies prompted the Vancouver Province’s Ben Kuzma to clarify that Schroeder, 23, didn’t hurt his foot getting in front of a puck.
— Ben Kuzma (@benkuzma) October 19, 2013
The Canucks drafted him 22nd overall in 2009. He hasn’t been able to generate a point in three games so far this season (including today). He had nine points in 31 contests last season.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5