Oct 19, 2013, 3:21 PM EST
Head coach John Tortorella’s shot-blocking strategies prompted the Vancouver Province’s Ben Kuzma to clarify that Schroeder, 23, didn’t hurt his foot getting in front of a puck.
— Ben Kuzma (@benkuzma) October 19, 2013
The Canucks drafted him 22nd overall in 2009. He hasn’t been able to generate a point in three games so far this season (including today). He had nine points in 31 contests last season.
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 9
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 26
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 32
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2