Oct 18, 2013, 10:58 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets were reduced to four defensemen for most of Friday’s game against the St. Louis Blues.
Mark Stuart left the game early in the third period with what was believed to be a rib injury, at least according to reports from Winnipeg media during the game, and did not return for another shift. He did come back to the bench but left again.
The Jets, despite injuries on the blue line, came back to win 4-3 in a seven-round shootout.
The last update was that Trouba was in hospital for X-rays, and was alert and moving his limbs.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (90)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)