Oct 18, 2013, 10:58 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets were reduced to four defensemen for most of Friday’s game against the St. Louis Blues.
Mark Stuart left the game early in the third period with what was believed to be a rib injury, at least according to reports from Winnipeg media during the game, and did not return for another shift. He did come back to the bench but left again.
The Jets, despite injuries on the blue line, came back to win 4-3 in a seven-round shootout.
The last update was that Trouba was in hospital for X-rays, and was alert and moving his limbs.
- Video: Flyers trounce slumping Penguins on Rivalry Night 17
- Video: Crosby scores goal No. 300 for his NHL career 5
- (Video) McKenzie: ‘Best guess is anywhere from 3-5 games’ for Byfuglien suspension 13
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 36
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)