Oct 18, 2013, 10:58 PM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets were reduced to four defensemen for most of Friday’s game against the St. Louis Blues.
Mark Stuart left the game early in the third period with what was believed to be a rib injury, at least according to reports from Winnipeg media during the game, and did not return for another shift. He did come back to the bench but left again.
The Jets, despite injuries on the blue line, came back to win 4-3 in a seven-round shootout.
The last update was that Trouba was in hospital for X-rays, and was alert and moving his limbs.
- Canadiens push Lightning to brink of elimination with 3-2 win 2
- WATCH LIVE: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks (Game 2) 0
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head 64
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 34
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 53
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 85
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 24
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 136
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (136)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes (85)