Oct 18, 2013, 10:58 PM EST
The Winnipeg Jets were reduced to four defensemen for most of Friday’s game against the St. Louis Blues.
Mark Stuart left the game early in the third period with what was believed to be a rib injury, at least according to reports from Winnipeg media during the game, and did not return for another shift. He did come back to the bench but left again.
The Jets, despite injuries on the blue line, came back to win 4-3 in a seven-round shootout.
The last update was that Trouba was in hospital for X-rays, and was alert and moving his limbs.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 0
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 20
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 40
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)