Oct 18, 2013, 8:15 PM EDT
There was an interesting development prior to puck drop between the Winnipeg Jets and St. Louis Blues on Friday.
Jets forward Devin Setoguchi was scratched from the lineup. In seven games, he has just two goals and one point.
The Jets acquired Setoguchi, 26, from the Minnesota Wild back on July 5. He has one year remaining on his current contract, which comes with a $3 million cap hit.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 4
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 8
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 33
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)