Oct 18, 2013, 8:15 PM EDT
There was an interesting development prior to puck drop between the Winnipeg Jets and St. Louis Blues on Friday.
Jets forward Devin Setoguchi was scratched from the lineup. In seven games, he has just two goals and one point.
Not a good sign when you're an apparently healthy scratch eight games into the season w/ a new club.—
PATRICK WILLIAMS (@pwilliamsNHL) October 19, 2013
The Jets acquired Setoguchi, 26, from the Minnesota Wild back on July 5. He has one year remaining on his current contract, which comes with a $3 million cap hit.
- Flames sign Devin Setoguchi 3
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 12
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33