Oct 18, 2013, 10:26 PM EST
The New Jersey Devils announced an affiliation partnership with the Elmira Jackals of the ECHL.
“We are extremely happy to partner with the New Jersey Devils and Albany Devils as affiliates,” said Jackals owner and president Nate Cook in a statement, as per the Star-Ledger.
“The entire Devils organization has a first-class reputation for success on and off the ice, and we will work extremely hard to give their prospects the proper environment to develop and advance their careers.”
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 6
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2