Oct 18, 2013, 10:26 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils announced an affiliation partnership with the Elmira Jackals of the ECHL.
“We are extremely happy to partner with the New Jersey Devils and Albany Devils as affiliates,” said Jackals owner and president Nate Cook in a statement, as per the Star-Ledger.
“The entire Devils organization has a first-class reputation for success on and off the ice, and we will work extremely hard to give their prospects the proper environment to develop and advance their careers.”
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 6
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 21
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36