Oct 18, 2013, 10:26 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils announced an affiliation partnership with the Elmira Jackals of the ECHL.
“We are extremely happy to partner with the New Jersey Devils and Albany Devils as affiliates,” said Jackals owner and president Nate Cook in a statement, as per the Star-Ledger.
“The entire Devils organization has a first-class reputation for success on and off the ice, and we will work extremely hard to give their prospects the proper environment to develop and advance their careers.”
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 5
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 35
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12