Oct 18, 2013, 12:22 AM EST
Joel Quenneville didn’t like much, if anything, about his team’s performance Thursday.
And he let it be known, after the Chicago Blackhawks lost 3-2 in a shootout to the St. Louis Blues.
“No, awful. I didn’t like our game at all (after) the first 12 minutes,” said the Blackhawks head coach after the game, as per Tracey Myers of CSN Chicago.
“Didn’t like our pace, how we turned pucks over. Didn’t get pucks to the net, didn’t generate any offense after the first.”
That’s twice now the Blackhawks have lost to their Central Division rivals in St. Louis to begin the season, however they did manage the single point in this most recent defeat.
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 12
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 29
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 30
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 6
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)