Oct 18, 2013, 12:22 AM EDT
Joel Quenneville didn’t like much, if anything, about his team’s performance Thursday.
And he let it be known, after the Chicago Blackhawks lost 3-2 in a shootout to the St. Louis Blues.
“No, awful. I didn’t like our game at all (after) the first 12 minutes,” said the Blackhawks head coach after the game, as per Tracey Myers of CSN Chicago.
“Didn’t like our pace, how we turned pucks over. Didn’t get pucks to the net, didn’t generate any offense after the first.”
That’s twice now the Blackhawks have lost to their Central Division rivals in St. Louis to begin the season, however they did manage the single point in this most recent defeat.
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 21
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 16
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 27
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 61
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (61)