Oct 17, 2013, 12:15 PM EDT
St. Louis suffered an apparent foot injury Tuesday when he blocked a shot from Kings defenseman Drew Doughty. The 38-year-old winger missed practice yesterday and was reportedly seen in a walking boot.
“From all indications it is nothing alarmingly serious,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said, per the Tampa Tribune.
Second in NHL scoring with 10 points in six games, St. Louis would obviously be missed if he’s unable to go tonight. Just in case he can’t, the club has recalled forward Brett Connolly from AHL Syracuse.
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 6
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 22
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 90
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 81
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 0
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 18
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 17
- Penguins sign Ian Cole to a three-year, $6.3 million deal 11
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (90)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (81)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)