Oct 17, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
St. Louis suffered an apparent foot injury Tuesday when he blocked a shot from Kings defenseman Drew Doughty. The 38-year-old winger missed practice yesterday and was reportedly seen in a walking boot.
“From all indications it is nothing alarmingly serious,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said, per the Tampa Tribune.
Second in NHL scoring with 10 points in six games, St. Louis would obviously be missed if he’s unable to go tonight. Just in case he can’t, the club has recalled forward Brett Connolly from AHL Syracuse.
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 2
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 24
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16