Oct 17, 2013, 3:05 PM EDT
As we noted earlier, Kane left yesterday’s practice favoring his right leg and did not return. Prior to his departure, he apparently got tangled up with teammate Anthony Peluso, with Peluso falling on Kane’s leg.
The Jets (3-4-0) have lost four of five after winning their first two, so this injury to Kane doesn’t exactly come at the most ideal time. After seven games, it appears consistency remains an issue for Noel’s squad, just as it was last season. Certainly the calls for a coaching change will only grow louder if the Jets don’t turn it around soon.
After the St. Louis game, the Jets host the Predators Saturday and Capitals Tuesday then hit the road for a four-game trip to Nashville, Dallas, Colorado and St. Louis.
Related: Claude Noel is Under Pressure
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 12
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 13
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)