Oct 17, 2013, 3:05 PM EST
As we noted earlier, Kane left yesterday’s practice favoring his right leg and did not return. Prior to his departure, he apparently got tangled up with teammate Anthony Peluso, with Peluso falling on Kane’s leg.
The Jets (3-4-0) have lost four of five after winning their first two, so this injury to Kane doesn’t exactly come at the most ideal time. After seven games, it appears consistency remains an issue for Noel’s squad, just as it was last season. Certainly the calls for a coaching change will only grow louder if the Jets don’t turn it around soon.
After the St. Louis game, the Jets host the Predators Saturday and Capitals Tuesday then hit the road for a four-game trip to Nashville, Dallas, Colorado and St. Louis.
Related: Claude Noel is Under Pressure
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 7
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 2
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 10
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 8
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 26
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4