Oct 16, 2013, 11:49 AM EST
From the Tampa Bay Times:
St. Louis, who had two goals and three points in Tuesday’s 5-1 victory over the Kings, took a Drew Doughty slap shot off a foot about five minutes into the third period while killing a penalty. He finished the game but walked with a noticeable limp as he left the locker room after the game.
The Lightning (4-2-0) have home games Thursday versus the Wild and Saturday versus the Bruins. It’s not clear at this point if St. Louis will be available for either of those. The 38-year-old leads Tampa Bay with 10 points in six games.
Update (12:46 p.m. ET)
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5