Oct 15, 2013, 9:11 PM EDT
Brazil also reports that Boyle, 37, can move his extremities, which is fantastic news for those concerned about a major neck injury.
The skilled defenseman was taken off the ice on a stretcher following this hit by Blues forward Maxim Lapierre, who might face supplementary discipline from the NHL:
PHT will provide further updates regarding Boyle’s status as more information surfaces.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39