Oct 15, 2013, 9:11 PM EDT
Brazil also reports that Boyle, 37, can move his extremities, which is fantastic news for those concerned about a major neck injury.
The skilled defenseman was taken off the ice on a stretcher following this hit by Blues forward Maxim Lapierre, who might face supplementary discipline from the NHL:
PHT will provide further updates regarding Boyle’s status as more information surfaces.
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 4
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 11
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 12
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4