Oct 15, 2013, 9:11 PM EST
Brazil also reports that Boyle, 37, can move his extremities, which is fantastic news for those concerned about a major neck injury.
The skilled defenseman was taken off the ice on a stretcher following this hit by Blues forward Maxim Lapierre, who might face supplementary discipline from the NHL:
PHT will provide further updates regarding Boyle’s status as more information surfaces.
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 0
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23