Oct 15, 2013, 4:59 PM EST
Here’s the hit in question:
Schultz, 23, returned to action a short while after the hit. Chimera was dinged with a two-minute boarding penalty on the play.
This isn’t the first time Chimera has run into trouble with a questionable boarding play. In March of 2012, he was criticized for this hit on Boston’s Adam McQuaid:
Chimera didn’t receive any supplemental discipline for that hit, either.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54