Oct 15, 2013, 4:59 PM EST
Here’s the hit in question:
Schultz, 23, returned to action a short while after the hit. Chimera was dinged with a two-minute boarding penalty on the play.
This isn’t the first time Chimera has run into trouble with a questionable boarding play. In March of 2012, he was criticized for this hit on Boston’s Adam McQuaid:
Chimera didn’t receive any supplemental discipline for that hit, either.
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 7
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 23
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3