Oct 14, 2013, 7:52 PM EDT
Whether you’re talking about a team that’s on fire or ice-cold, the refrain through two weeks is “it’s early.” Maybe that phrase should be extended to lax individual moments, too.
The NBC SN gang rolled out a “hat trick” of bloopers from 2013-14’s second week on Monday. You can probably guess at least one of those moments right off the bat.
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 5
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9