Oct 14, 2013, 7:52 PM EDT
Whether you’re talking about a team that’s on fire or ice-cold, the refrain through two weeks is “it’s early.” Maybe that phrase should be extended to lax individual moments, too.
The NBC SN gang rolled out a “hat trick” of bloopers from 2013-14’s second week on Monday. You can probably guess at least one of those moments right off the bat.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 22
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17