Oct 14, 2013, 6:12 PM EST
“He’s still feeling symptoms, so until I hear otherwise I don’t expect him back,” Rangers coach Alain Vigneault explained, according to the team’s Twitter account.
If the Rangers ever needed Nash, it’s now. They have lost four of their first five games and have been outscored 20-5 in their last three contests. The Rangers have put Martin Biron and Arron Asham on waivers as an early attempt to turn things around before they find themselves in too big of a hole.
This is the second time this year that Nash has been sidelined with a suspected concussion. The last one occurred on Feb. 12 when he absorbed a hit from Boston’s Milan Lucic.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 8
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54