Oct 14, 2013, 6:12 PM EDT
“He’s still feeling symptoms, so until I hear otherwise I don’t expect him back,” Rangers coach Alain Vigneault explained, according to the team’s Twitter account.
If the Rangers ever needed Nash, it’s now. They have lost four of their first five games and have been outscored 20-5 in their last three contests. The Rangers have put Martin Biron and Arron Asham on waivers as an early attempt to turn things around before they find themselves in too big of a hole.
This is the second time this year that Nash has been sidelined with a suspected concussion. The last one occurred on Feb. 12 when he absorbed a hit from Boston’s Milan Lucic.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)