Oct 12, 2013, 11:52 PM EST
Look, we all know it might still be a little awkward with Roberto Luongo still in Vancouver, but that doesn’t mean his defensemen should score goals on him:
Obviously, that’s a joke, as it was just a freak accident for the Canucks.
Montreal Canadiens winger Lars Eller was credited with the goal, his fifth of the season. He’s already had a hot start, so this provides compelling evidence that the bounces are going his way.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35