Oct 12, 2013, 11:52 PM EST
Look, we all know it might still be a little awkward with Roberto Luongo still in Vancouver, but that doesn’t mean his defensemen should score goals on him:
Obviously, that’s a joke, as it was just a freak accident for the Canucks.
Montreal Canadiens winger Lars Eller was credited with the goal, his fifth of the season. He’s already had a hot start, so this provides compelling evidence that the bounces are going his way.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12