Oct 12, 2013, 4:49 PM EDT
So, Eriksson decided to do something about it.
The Swedish winger scored his first goal as a Bruin and made it count, registering the game-winner in Boston’s 3-1 victory over Columbus at Nationwide Arena.
Eriksson finished with what many in attendance called his best game in a Boston uniform, putting a team-high six shots on goal in just under 19 minutes of action.
— Joe Haggerty (@HackswithHaggs) October 12, 2013
Could see Eriksson goal coming today. Finally in synch with linemates.
— Fluto Shinzawa (@GlobeFluto) October 12, 2013
The 28-year-old finished as the game’s third star, and Boston moved to 3-1-0 on the year.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 10
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 23
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 66
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 48
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (67)