Oct 12, 2013, 4:49 PM EST
So, Eriksson decided to do something about it.
The Swedish winger scored his first goal as a Bruin and made it count, registering the game-winner in Boston’s 3-1 victory over Columbus at Nationwide Arena.
Eriksson finished with what many in attendance called his best game in a Boston uniform, putting a team-high six shots on goal in just under 19 minutes of action.
— Joe Haggerty (@HackswithHaggs) October 12, 2013
Could see Eriksson goal coming today. Finally in synch with linemates.
— Fluto Shinzawa (@GlobeFluto) October 12, 2013
The 28-year-old finished as the game’s third star, and Boston moved to 3-1-0 on the year.
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans have a right to be upset with St. Louis 0
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvrith makes Sabres debut 7
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 19
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 34
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)