Oct 12, 2013, 4:49 PM EDT
So, Eriksson decided to do something about it.
The Swedish winger scored his first goal as a Bruin and made it count, registering the game-winner in Boston’s 3-1 victory over Columbus at Nationwide Arena.
Eriksson finished with what many in attendance called his best game in a Boston uniform, putting a team-high six shots on goal in just under 19 minutes of action.
— Joe Haggerty (@HackswithHaggs) October 12, 2013
Could see Eriksson goal coming today. Finally in synch with linemates.
— Fluto Shinzawa (@GlobeFluto) October 12, 2013
The 28-year-old finished as the game’s third star, and Boston moved to 3-1-0 on the year.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 7
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 56
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (57)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)