Oct 12, 2013, 4:49 PM EDT
So, Eriksson decided to do something about it.
The Swedish winger scored his first goal as a Bruin and made it count, registering the game-winner in Boston’s 3-1 victory over Columbus at Nationwide Arena.
Eriksson finished with what many in attendance called his best game in a Boston uniform, putting a team-high six shots on goal in just under 19 minutes of action.
— Joe Haggerty (@HackswithHaggs) October 12, 2013
Could see Eriksson goal coming today. Finally in synch with linemates.
— Fluto Shinzawa (@GlobeFluto) October 12, 2013
The 28-year-old finished as the game’s third star, and Boston moved to 3-1-0 on the year.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 19
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5