Oct 12, 2013, 4:49 PM EDT
So, Eriksson decided to do something about it.
The Swedish winger scored his first goal as a Bruin and made it count, registering the game-winner in Boston’s 3-1 victory over Columbus at Nationwide Arena.
Eriksson finished with what many in attendance called his best game in a Boston uniform, putting a team-high six shots on goal in just under 19 minutes of action.
— Joe Haggerty (@HackswithHaggs) October 12, 2013
Could see Eriksson goal coming today. Finally in synch with linemates.
— Fluto Shinzawa (@GlobeFluto) October 12, 2013
The 28-year-old finished as the game’s third star, and Boston moved to 3-1-0 on the year.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 28
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 41
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 29
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 26
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 59
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6