Oct 11, 2013, 9:43 PM EDT
Tyler Seguin is having himself a pretty nice Friday evening.
Seguin has two goals and two assists for the Dallas Stars tonight against the Winnipeg Jets.
According to a tweet from the National Hockey League, this marks the first time in Seguin’s career that he has hit the four-point mark in a regular season game.
Meanwhile, the Jets are in danger of losing their third consecutive game. They trail the Stars 4-0 late in the second period.
- Report: Penguins owners (especially Lemieux) ponder sale of ‘some or all’ of franchise 0
- Report: Red Wings will name Blashill as head coach next week 0
- Kane, Toews may have toughest assignment yet in Hedman, Stralman 13
- Chicago mayor rips Lightning for being ‘afraid’ to sell tickets to Blackhawks fans 68
- PHT’s Stanley Cup Final picks, once again featuring The Coin 20
- Habs sign Petry to a six-year, $33 million extension 23
- ‘Home-grown talent’ a staple of Blackhawks and Lightning 7
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? 77
- Bishop: ‘Taller guys…can be just as athletic as the smaller guys’ 6
- Tire pump? Yzerman says Toews is ‘bigger, stronger, better’ than he was 25
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (87)
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Is it fair to hold cap teams to old dynasty standards? (74)