Oct 11, 2013, 9:43 PM EDT
Tyler Seguin is having himself a pretty nice Friday evening.
Seguin has two goals and two assists for the Dallas Stars tonight against the Winnipeg Jets.
According to a tweet from the National Hockey League, this marks the first time in Seguin’s career that he has hit the four-point mark in a regular season game.
Meanwhile, the Jets are in danger of losing their third consecutive game. They trail the Stars 4-0 late in the second period.
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 34
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 23
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 33
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 28
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 9
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 39
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 91
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)